A Great opportunity to witness talented young oboists flying away to the bright future!
On October 6th, the day of the Final Round, Audience Award will be determined by votes from the audience!
The admission ticket is required. (free of charge, non-reserved seats)
- One admission ticket is needed per person, the day of the competition.
- In case of reaching the hall capacity, the door would be closed.
- You can also apply for the admission ticket on the day of the competition.
The Admission Ticket Agency
- Contact about the admission ticket
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretariat of the 12th INTERNATIONAL OBOE COMPETITION OF JAPAN in Tokyo
c/o Sony Music Foundation
- Cooperative Oboe makers/ shops etc.
*For further information, please check on this page.
- Please do not leave or enter the hall while music is being played.
- Pre-school children are not admitted in the hall.
- Kindly keep away from any behavior to disturb performance and judgement.
- Photographing, sound and video recording are prohibited inside the hall.
- Kindly follow the instruction of the hall staff.
- We appreciate your kind attention and cooperation.